Overwatch - Spider's web 18+ Overwatch - Spider's web 18+

Good stuff.

Also, was that a Spongebob reference near the beginning when she saw how much you've written?

Sexy Puzzle Sexy Puzzle

Got a bug on 3. Cleared it but the reward only lasted half a second and the game got stuck on the next one without showing the elements

BarbarianBabes responds:

That's the bug i'm still trying to find. Restarting should clear it

Hoonters Public Alpha 0.10 Hoonters Public Alpha 0.10

Only thing that works for me is the title screen. After that, it's just a black screen with the skip button in the corner. When I click the skip, the usual text from Rona tells me to input my name shows up, but there's nothing the type it into and the screen is still black. I can't get past this. Halp!

Nicoffee responds:

Seems like your browser isn't loading the game's assets correctly. Best I can suggest is clearing your browser's cache, trying to close other windows while running the game, switching browsers or playing via the .EXE, which you can find via our mirrors at Patreon.

Sira Dress Up Sira Dress Up

I know this is just a test but I will give my two cents.

Art: It's okay. It could be better. Noticed some coloring errors but overall, it's okay. Although, a bright red background with bright yellow fur is a bit tiring on the eyes.

Controls: The main issue. When the game started up, I was confused. I thought it was going to be a cutscene or something, until I clicked and dragged. I would suggest removing the click-and-drag mechanic and keep the image still like most dress-up games. The movement is too bothersome, especially when you have to move the camera just to apply clothes. And then the camera sometimes moves, then stops, then moves again.

Don't get me wrong though, this has potential, it just needs some tweaks and fine tuning.

Slut Wars - Mini game Slut Wars - Mini game

Nah, this is terrible, dude. The art and design needs to improve, the gameplay needs to improve, pretty much everything needs to improve. Keep practicing

Shock-Gamer responds:

Thanks for the review, i'm trying to be better.

My Little Poopy: Men's Dick Is Magic My Little Poopy: Men's Dick Is Magic

Why even bother?

Furry Beach Club Furry Beach Club

I like the idea, concept, and art but micro-transactions is where it ends it for me. Good luck on your future endeavours though.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Panthea - leave2gether v0.10 public Panthea - leave2gether v0.10 public

Good game, although I got the default message after talking to twerking Kelly. Is that normal?

leave2gether responds:

this is fixed for upcoming v11.
Was pretty hard tracking bug

Elsa x Jack Frost 18+ Don't let it go! Elsa x Jack Frost 18+ Don't let it go!

This was the good stuff